Do you need to write at a high level of clarity, precision and influence? In this workshop you will learn a number of strategies to make your writing clearer, more concise and more effective, and will practice applying them to the types of writing that you do as part of your work role. Ideal for experienced professionals working on high level communication and wanting to sharpen the quality of their written work.
This is an action learning course - to make it as practical as possible, you will be asked to bring samples your own business writing to work on in the session.
The following topics will be covered:
- sharpen your writing: being clear, concise and concrete
- using simplicity and structure to improve reception
- creating engaging and memorable key messages
- writing to get attention, agreement and action
- improving the persuasive impact of your writing
- utilising a range of techniques for advanced writing challenges
On completing this course you will have:
- practiced techniques for improving your writing
- gained an understanding of how simplicity and structure improve reception
- strategies for creating engaging and memorable key messages
- the tools to create written communication that gains audience attention, agreement and action
- strategies to improve the persuasive impact of your writing
- a range of techniques for advanced writing challenges