NEW intensive half-day
This highly practical course will help you understand the link between your organisation’s vision, mission and strategy, and learn how ‘purpose establishes priorities’. An ideal introduction for managers who are new to strategy, you will learn the importance of approaching strategic planning with the right mindset, and common mistakes when crafting a strategic plan. You will experience a step-by-step approach to strategic planning, including a SWOT Analysis for your organisation.
The following topics will be covered:
- review: mission, vision and priorities
- SWOT analysis
- thinking lab - setting goals and crafting strategies
- tools to create a strategic plan
On completing this course you gain:
- an understanding of the fundamentals of strategic planning
- a process for analysing your current challenges and identify steps forward
- a strategy for applying a systematic approach to developing strategic solutions
- create a strategic plan
Do this course as part of the Better Managers Series and save!