NEW intensive half-day
Critical to fostering and maintaining a high performing team is your ability to monitor and influence individual and team performance. This practical half day course will provide you with skills and tools to ensure your people perform at their best – and how to address poor performance if it arises. Managing performance is an ongoing activity that begins with understanding your people and what motivates them, ensuring clarity and alignment in their goals and providing meaningful and clear feedback. An ideal addition to any manager’s toolkit.
The following topics will be covered:
- the link between business performance and individual performance
- establishing and maintaining positive work relationships
- setting meaningful, measurable and aligned performance goals
- providing clear and meaningful feedback
- addressing poor performance
On completing this course you will gain the tools and skills to:
- see the link between business performance and individual performance
- set meaningful and measurable objectives aligned to organisation goals and individual responsibilities
- understand what motivates your team members, as well as, understanding your own motivational factors
- provide clear and meaningful feedback
- manage poor work performance - dealing with people openly and fairly
Do this course as part of the Better Managers Series and save!