NEW intensive half-day
Are you looking for tools and insights to better manage your team through formal or informal change? This intensive half day uses the popular ‘Change House’ model, a simple metaphor of rooms in house, to help people understand and lead change. It assists you in grappling with the dynamics of change in a simple and effective way – what happens with people and organisations in transition, the emotions involved, and how you can influence the change process for the better, at each stage. Ideal for busy managers wanting to get the best out of themselves and their teams during organisational change.
The following topics will be covered:
- coping with change inventory
- leading change through the ‘Change House’
- cycles of change management and managing emotions at each stage
- strategies to help people who are stuck or stressed by change
On completing this course you will gain:
- insights into how you and others cope during change
- an understanding of your role as a leader and manager in change
- strategies for involving your team members in the change process and supporting them throughout the change
- an understanding of the change process and tools for developing a change plan
Do this course as part of the Better Managers Series and save!