Technology has become indispensable for our day to day work but ironically it can also be the greatest inhibitor of our productivity. The abundance of information that lands on our desk – usually via our email mailbox - can make us feel overwhelmed and under achieved. To add to this, the common practice of juggling several inboxes, calendars and tasks across multiple devices often leads to disorganisation and inefficiencies. This course will help you to get organised by leveraging technology and optimise your efforts by using modern methods and tools to become more effective and productive.
The following topics will be covered:
- the foundation for getting organised: setting your goals and priorities
- using technology to gain efficiencies
- managing your information flow
- managing your Outlook inbox
- strategies for better organisation (and tools to help you achieve them)
- synchronising and managing multiple devices while on the go
- tools for turning plans into action
On completing this course you will be able to:
- understand, identify and define goals and create a focus on priorities
- use technology to help structure and schedule work goals
- implement strategies to manage a large volume of information
- manage Outlook inboxes, calendars and tasks across several devices
- sync devices while on the go or out of the office
- implement strategies to be better organised
|We will provide you with:
||Course Notes, a Certificate of Completion and refreshments during the day, including a light lunch on full day courses.|
|You are encouraged to bring:
||Current workplace examples related to this topic for use in course exercises.|
|You might also be interested in:
|Need customised training for your organisation?
||Contact Jo Carrick to discuss tailoring this course to meet your needs or find out more about our tailored training services.|
|Are you enrolling on behalf of others?
||Enrol others now.|
|Are you University of Adelaide Staff?
||Enrol using a University of Adelaide account code now. |