Your success is built on three key elements: competence, persistence and confidence. You can develop competence over time, with persistence, but everything starts with confidence. Having confidence means that you put yourself forward, make a start, or have a go. If you want to run a marathon you start small and train regularly, increasing your fitness each week. Confidence is the same – you can train yourself to be confident. This interactive and fun workshop will help you develop the strategies to overcome your confidence challenges. It will uncover the hidden truth behind perceived confidence and how to take the action you need to develop your confidence further.
The following topics will be covered:
- why confidence is a choice - how you can develop your ‘confidence fitness’ by training yourself to be confident
- how to examine what is holding you back
- understand how to stretch yourself - without scaring yourself to death
- explore how our physiology affects our psychology and what to do about it
- how to develop your own ‘confidence fitness’ plan
On completing this course you will be able to:
- understand and manage your ‘soft spots’ and triggers
- recognise and manage ‘imposter syndrome’ feelings
- develop a plan of action to increase your confidence fitness
- take action, stretch yourself and choose to be confident
|We will provide you with:
||Course Notes, a Certificate of Completion and refreshments during the day, including a light lunch on full day courses.|
|You are encouraged to bring:
||Current workplace examples related to this topic for use in course exercises.|
|Need customised training for your organisation?
||Contact Jo Carrick to discuss tailoring this course to meet your needs or find out more about our tailored training services.|
|Are you enrolling on behalf of others?
||Enrol others now.|
|Are you University of Adelaide Staff?
||Enrol using a University of Adelaide account code now. |