Resilience is the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats, or even stress. It is often described as "bouncing back" from difficult experiences. Learn some key strategies for improving resilience and reap the benefits in work and life satisfaction, increased optimism and improved mental and physical health. This intensive half-day is an enjoyable introduction to resilience delivered by a qualified psychologist, with experience in helping individuals and organisations develop their resilience.
The following topics will be covered:
- why is resilience useful to you?
- strategies and tools for developing resilience including, identifying and replacing unhelpful thinking with helpful thinking and self-care
- practical approaches to applying and practicing resilience strategies and selecting techniques that work best for you
- how to develop your own personalised plan for developing resilience
On completing this course you will able to:
- identify the ways in which improved resilience will impact your work and life
- implement more effective and productive responses to stressors and approaches to challenges
- select a range of practical resilience strategies and techniques that best suit your needs and situation
- develop an individual action plan for building personal resilience