A talented, organised and skilful Personal or Executive Assistant is critical to a high performing executive office. This intensive workshop will help you further develop the key capabilities required to be high performing Assistant. You will learn how to improve your knowledge of the organisational culture and context, the importance of building relationships and networking, as well as, developing a strategic mindset and diplomacy. If you want to take your skills and knowledge as a Personal or Executive Assistant to another level – this is the course for you!
Are you looking for more fundamental skills development in the role of Personal or Executive Assistant? Enrol in Essential Skills for Personal and Executive Assistants and receive a 10% discount on your second course.
The following topics will be covered:
- identifying the capabilities of a high performing assistant
- developing strategic skills including: mindset, resourcefulness, networking, organisation and anticipation
- setting and achieving goals
- working to multiple and tight deadlines
- identifying the potential of active delegation
- working for and with your Executive(s)
- proactive action planning
On completing this course you will be able to:
- build high level capabilities for the role of an Executive Assistant
- implement the essential strategic competencies as an Executive Assistant
- substantiate a proactive approach to the Executive function
- develop a personal action plan for high performance