More and more organisations are shooting their own promotion, information or training videos rather than paying for expensive independent crews. In doing so, they need help to make sure they are getting the best outcome. Designed for those who want to shoot their own corporate, business, non-profit or government video, this practical and interactive workshop covers the key elements of managing a video production including: planning, visual ideas, location management, talent releases and distribution.
Important note: this isn’t a technical camera-based session. This is about managing a video production.
The following topics will be covered:
- establishing the objectives and goals for your video
- generating ideas for your video
- storyboarding and scripts
- location preparation and management
- shoot timings and management
- talent releases and working with people
- distribution of your finalised video
On completing this course you will have:
- an understanding of how to set objectives and goals
- ideas for your video and the method for generating ideas further
- an understanding of how to develop a storyboard and video scripts
- knowledge of how to prepare and manage locations for shooting
- practical strategies and tools for managing a video shoot including timing and people management
- a template for talent releases
- an understanding of the best distribution methods for your video
No sections of this course are currently being offered.