Do you want to build awareness about your brand or service? Would you like to educate people about your offerings, and enhance your organisation’s reputation? Your organisation could benefit from running a public relations campaign to support your current marketing program. Effective public relations is about engaging with people in authentic and useful ways, creating mutual benefits over time. In this practical session, you will develop a public relations plan and take away a framework to use in your organisation.
The following topics will be covered:
- how a public relations campaign could benefit your organisation
- objective and goal setting
- identifying your audiences and their needs
- zeroing in on the right key messages
- channel selection
- communication program maintenance
- evaluation and communication to business leaders
On completing this course you will be able to:
- articulate the benefits of a public relations campaign in your organisation
- establish the objective and goals of your campaign
- identify your audiences and their needs
- determine your key messages and the best way to communicate them
- develop a framework for planning, running, maintaining and evaluating your public relations campaign
No sections of this course are currently being offered.