Have you undertaken our Developing your Content Marketing Program workshop? Have you made a start on developing your own content marketing program but need some dedicated time to fully develop your plan? This hands-on workshop is an ideal follow-up to take you further on your content marketing journey. Designed to be highly practical, this session will enable you to apply the principles and processes of content marketing to flesh out your program. You will uncover the content ideas you will need to populate your plan, learn more about developing your own content, how to brief professional suppliers and work towards an end goal of a fully-furnished 12-month content marketing plan.
The following topics will be covered:
- fleshing out your content marketing program
- identifying content ideas
- evaluating platforms for inclusion
- briefing suppliers
- the nuts-and-bolts of posts, tweets, video and imagery
- evaluating your content marketing program
On completing this course you will be able to:
- produce your own fully-developed content marketing plan
- have clear direction on producing your own content
- brief suppliers on content production
- walk away with a 12-month plan to implement at your workplace
No sections of this course are currently being offered.