Service excellence is now a number one priority for organisations – in business and across government, health, education and the not for profit sector. It is about standing out and being the best, as well as creating positive outcomes for stakeholders and avoiding the drain in time and money generated by customer complaints. Connecting with your ‘customer’ is the key to establishing a lasting relationship. Your staff need to go beyond simply delivering your product or service, and start developing strong bonds with your customers to ensure you not only meet their expectations, but you exceed them...every time.
Ideal for team leaders, this course will show you how to create service excellence environment by looking after your staff, your systems and your customers. You will learn to cultivate a positive customer service culture and engrain service excellence within your organisation.
The following topics will be covered:
- creating the culture: connecting service with the vision, mission and values of your organisation
- customer experience: understanding what impacts your customers’ experience
- supporting structures: getting the most out of systems and procedures to effectively balance consistency and reputation with a flexible, personalised service delivery
- nurturing ambassadors: inspiring people to talk positively about your organisation
- leadership and management: how to lead with vision while effectively managing the ‘day to day’ operation
On completing the course topics, participants will know how to:
- create a customer service culture
- document the current state of their customers’ experience
- design the future flow of a customer service process
- identify the key aspects to creating ambassadors
- understand the difference between customer service and a customer experience
|We will provide you with:
||Course Notes, a Certificate of Completion and refreshments during the day, including a light lunch on full day courses.|
|You are encouraged to bring:
||Current workplace examples related to this topic for use in course exercises.|
|You might also be interested in:
||Better Customer Service Series|
|Need customised training for your organisation?
||Contact Jo Carrick to discuss tailoring this course to meet your needs or find out more about our tailored training services.|
|Are you enrolling on behalf of others?
||Enrol others now.
|Are you University of Adelaide Staff?
||Enrol using a University of Adelaide account code now.