Do you want to know how to use advanced features in Excel more effectively? Do you need to rearrange, summarise, cross reference and analyse data from an Excel list or database? Pivot tables enable you to collate, organise and present information in an easily understood format. Now in an intensive half-day format, this interactive, face-to-face workshop will show you how to create and use Pivot Tables to analyse and compare large amounts of information. Learn how to manipulate data in columns and rows to display the result in multiple views. An ideal course for anyone working with a large amount of data in Excel, needing to undertake meaningful analysis.
The following topics will be covered:
- working with data sets
- creating and using a Pivot Table
- useful pivot table options
- using ‘What If’ analysis tools
- tips and tricks for making the most of Pivot Tables!
On completing this course you will be able to:
- understand how to manage large lists of information effectively
- create pivot tables to enhance the quantity and quality of data analyses
- organise and display critical information clearly
- use tips and tricks to enhance accuracy and save time
Do this course as part of the Better Excel Series and save!