Do you use Excel to store important information, like budgets, human resource data or client information but are unsure how to create a complex formula or use advanced functions? Did you know that Excel has over 300 functions that can simplify complex calculations, reduce errors and allow you to better analyse your data? Used to its full capacity, Excel can collate and organise data for easy and insightful interpretation. Now in an intensive half-day format, this interactive, face-to-face workshop provides you with specific skills to build or refine spreadsheets that you use in your job.
The following topics will be covered:
- creating usable formulas
- top 5 functions
- using Logical functions
- working with Lookup functions
- using Error functions
- tips and tricks for improving your spreadsheet functionality!
On completing this course you will be able to:
- understand how to create a formula to solve a problem
- know how and when to use essential functions that help to automate calculations
- add criteria to be able to compare data using LOGICAL functions such as the IF function
- know how and when to use a VLOOKUP function to easily find and display data from other spreadsheets
- solve common problems using a variety of Excel tools
- use tips and tricks to enhance accuracy and save time
Do this course as part of the Better Excel Series and save!