Whether you call it confidence, stronger belief, personal clarity or powerful presence, we all know an empowered person when we see one. Empowered people get things done, become leaders and generate passion in those around them. What you may not know is that feeling empowered and acting from a position of empowerment is a skill that can be learned. Drawing on a range of tools and techniques, this workshop will help you develop a genuine sense of empowerment and enable you to engage with others with confidence and ease.
The following topics will be covered:
- managing your state (circle of excellence)
- better communication with others (perceptual positions)
- understanding the unconscious mind
- goal setting
- identifying things that hold you back
- creating alignment with the goals you want to achieve
On completing this course you will have:
- a range of techniques to increase your feeling of empowerment
- skills to communicate better
- increased ability to focus
- strategies to increase your self-esteem
- practical tools to manage your emotions and negative beliefs
|We will provide you with:
||Course Notes, a Certificate of Completion and refreshments during the day, including a light lunch on full day courses.
|You are encouraged to bring:
||Current workplace examples related to this topic for use in course exercises.
|You might also be interested in:
|Need customised training for your organisation?
||Contact Jo Carrick to discuss tailoring this course to meet your needs or find out more about our tailored training services.
|Are you enrolling on behalf of others?
||Enrol others now.
|Are you University of Adelaide Staff?
||Enrol using a University of Adelaide account code now.