Many customers now ignore traditional marketing when they're online, visiting web sites and social media and bypassing your key messages. How do you engage them? Content marketing is about engaging your customers by providing relevant and valuable content to them. It's also a way to make sure you get the best return for the time you invest in your online strategy. If you want to know about how to use this powerful next-phase marketing approach, learn how to develop your own content marketing program by attending this highly practical and interactive workshop. You will work through the principles and processes of content marketing to identify sources of content, ideas for content and avenues for content. You will also learn how to include a timetable for publishing and ideas on how to quickly and easily plug this into your general marketing and communication program.
The following topics will be covered:
- what is content marketing?
- sources of content
- avenues and new ideas for content
- developing your own content marketing material
- approval ideas for content
- stretching your ideas further
- evaluating your content marketing program.
On completing this course you will be able to:
- generate new ideas for content to effectively market your organisation
- identify opportunities for content development
- analyse content marketing opportunities
- develop an approach to content marketing in your organisation.
Do this course as part of the Better Digital Media and Marketing Series and save!