Build on the knowledge and skills you developed in Project Management and enhance your ability to manage projects successfully with this highly practical follow-up course!
Effective project management is the driving force behind achieving successful workplace outcomes. This course will explain and expose you to a wide range of practical and easily deployable Project Management methods, concepts, tools, templates and techniques that are effective and work together to help you successfully deliver projects with confidence and in a structured way. Ideal for those who have engaged in projects previously and are now seeking to build on their existing knowledge. Some prior knowledge of Project Management is desirable.
The following topics will be covered:
- integrated concepts in Project Management that can be applied at respective phases of a project
- identifying what methods, tools and techniques should be deployed for each project element and how to select the most appropriate option
- applying and using a range of practical and effective tools, templates, concepts and techniques
- shortcuts, productivity enhancers and traps when deploying a range of methods.
On completing this course you will be able to:
- understand the broad range of Project Management concepts, tools, techniques, methods and processes available
- be more confident in delivering projects successfully
- have an understanding of the types, attributes, benefits and pitfalls of various PM concepts, tools, methods and techniques
- determine the most suitable techniques for different phases of a project
- apply and utilise a range of effective Project Management tools and techniques when managing your project
- understand the value that each tool, technique and concept is adding to the project objectives
- adapt and customise a number of tools and techniques to suit specific project variables.
Match this course with our popular Project Management and MS Project courses or further develop your ability to effectively managing for risk in your projects in our Risk Management course.
|We will provide you with:
||Course Notes, a Certificate of Completion and refreshments during the day, including a light lunch on full day courses.
|You are encouraged to bring:
||Current workplace examples related to this topic for use in course exercises.
|Need customised training for your organisation?
||Contact Jo Carrick to discuss tailoring this course to meet your needs or find out more about our tailored training services.
|Are you enrolling on behalf of others?
||Enrol others now.
|Are you University of Adelaide Staff?
||Enrol using a University of Adelaide account code now.