A significant number of your customers and clients will come to understand your business or organisation through your website or social media presence – so what are you saying? Are you engaging with them or turning them off? Are you making it easy for them to understand and want your services or products … or are you frustrating them? With a strong emphasis on the audience, this program will guide you in understanding the principles of good writing and how to apply this to the web and social media mediums. You will benefit from a range of useful hints and tips from our industry expert to keep your audience engaged!
The following topics will be covered:
- identifying your audiences
- principles of good writing
- writing benefits v features
- nuts and bolts of web writing
- writing for web
- writing for eMarketing and eNewsletters
- writing for blogs
- writing for social media
- evaluating your writing.
On completing this course you will have:
- an understanding of how to write for an audience online
- an understanding of the principles of good online writing
- skills in interpreting features into benefits
- developed a bank of ideas for writing in four separate online media
- an understanding of how to evaluate writing.
Do this course as part of the Better Digital Media and Marketing Series and save!