How well are you using social media technologies in your organisation? There are many ways these tools can be used by your organisation to develop customer relationships, grow markets, support your general marketing or identify new markets. What are they? Are you using them to best advantage? This very practical workshop will help you develop a strategy for social media in your organisation. By the end of the day, you will have started developing your social media strategy, with consideration for what will work best for your context (and what won’t), including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging, YouTube suggestions. You will learn how to generate ideas for content creation and consider a maintenance schedule to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your strategy. You will also look at critical issues like risks, management and protection of privacy involved in Social Media.
The following topics will be covered:
- outline of a good social media strategy
- establishing the organisation's objectives around social media
- understanding the organisation's audience
- posting social media content
- how to establish the organisation's posting schedule
- generating new ideas and new channels
- evaluating the success of your social media campaigns
- risk and privacy management.
On completing this course you will have:
- explored the foundations of social media
- an understanding of the risk and privacy issues surrounding social media
- developed a framework for their own social media strategy and the tools to develop it further in their business
- a developed timetable of social media postings
- a bank of ideas to populate their social media space.
Do this course as part of the Better Digital Media and Marketing Series and save!
David was great and very easy to understand. For me, it was beneficial to stop for a day and work out where we, as an organisation, fit in with the industry with regards to what we are doing.