Learn how to inform, persuade and inspire! If you lack confidence or experience in public speaking, and need to speak to small or large audiences in the course of your work, this course is for you. Improve your business communication by overcoming anxiety and entering into a state in which you can perform with ease. Stimulating, challenging and enjoyable activities develop your unique presentation style. When you have mastered the ability to be natural, you will be able to say what you want to say, the way you want to say it and deliver confident and persuasive presentations.
The following topics will be covered:
- what makes a good presentation
- presenting to large and small groups
- knowing your audience
- practice using effective presentation tools
- preparation and delivery of a presentation.
On completing this course you will have:
- identified your own natural speaking style
- explored strategies to overcome fear and control those stomach butterflies
- participated in activities to develop the skill of creating and delivering content naturally, credibly and effectively
- learnt how to perform without notes, regardless of the length of the presentation
- explored how public speaking can be exhilarating, confidence-giving, and an incredible amount of fun
- practiced how to project authority and confidence, even if nervous and how to reduce self-consciousness.
David used excellent visuals to explain points, and practiced what he preached. Just delightful!