Do you take on too much and find it difficult to say 'no'? Do you procrastinate, worry excessively or get stuck in non-action? Are you a perfectionist or do you like to control everything? Do you seek approval from others or excessively try to please others? Do you doubt yourself? Would you like more success and fulfilment in your professional and personal life? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you are not alone! Many people can relate to these behaviours that can limit our professional and personal effectiveness. This workshop gives you practical strategies to address the behaviours that can get in the way of your success and you formulate a personal action plan to change specific behaviours and increase your effectiveness and success.
The following topics will be covered:
- context setting
- what does being effective really mean?
- being clear on purpose: personally and professionally
- what is important? what is essential?
- the 4 D’s of success – Define, Determine, Design and Deliver
- the Art of Adaptability
- limiting beliefs and limiting behaviours:
- inability/reluctance to say no
- want to control everything/inability reluctance to delegate
- approval seeking behaviour
On completing this course you will have:
- discussed the challenges you face being effective in your professional and personal lives
- identified key purposes professionally and personally
- strategies to give you direction, clarity and confidence
- identified key time wasters or stealers and energy drains
- identified behaviours or thought habits that limit your success
- created a plan to create your vision, mission, goals, action and execution.